Jobbing´s Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
The use of this website, networks and its forms does require the acceptance of the user´s personal data processing in accordance with this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, our Data Protection Policy is as follows below.
- PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
Who´s responsible for the data processing? Whom can I contact?
The website is owned by Digital Interview Platform S.L, hereinafter referred to as DIP, with registered office in:
Paseo Vilanova 77, 08870-Sitges.
Tax Identification No.: (CIF) B67451153
• E-mail contact: email@example.com
• Telephone contact: 126.96.36.199
In the event that you contact us, we will store and process the information provided by you in order to process your query and any additional question. In particular, we will process your data to execute a contract or to provide the service contracted. Your data will be deleted once they are no longer necessary for the stated purpose.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes (inasmuch as there being a legal base for each of the processes):
• Management of job vacancies and offers: your personal data is processed in order to keep you informed about the job vacancies that come along in our organization.
• Execution of the concluded contract: your personal data will be processed to the extent strictly necessary to provide the service contracted.
How long do we keep your data? Your personal data shall be kept until such time as you withdraw your consent for the processing of your data or request its erasure; or until a job has been assigned or while the contract concluded by you is in force. In any case, your data shall be kept for as long as necessary to meet DIP ´s legal obligations and to meet all applicable legal regulations and where appropriate, relevant, and limited to the purposes for which the data may be processed. Reasonable measures will be taken to guarantee correction or removal of incorrect data.
Will JOBBING be able to take automated decisions on your data? No, to process data for the abovementioned purposes, JOBBING won´t take any kind of automated decision. All decisions that might be taken by JOBBING on your personal data, will involve a team of the department in question.
- LEGITIMATION OF PROCESSING
On what legal grounds your personal data is processed?
Your personal data is processed for the abovementioned purposes and on the following legal grounds:
• Consent granted by you: sending you information about events, training, news, job vacancies and services or products is based on the consent granted by you.
• Compliance with legal regulations: Your personal data may be processed to comply with requirements from administrative or judicial authorities.
• Execution of contract: Your personal data may be processed in order to provide the service contracted by you.
• - Legitimate interest: JOBBING´s legitimate interest entails efficacious and efficient management of the service offered, achieving your optimal satisfaction as the user of the service. Therefore, JOBBING will collect and process your personal data as long as the relationship with you is in force. When balancing interests, between your rights as a user and JOBBING´S legitimate interest regarding personal data processing, JOBBING will always prioritize the rights of the user, and thus minimize the data subject to processing, selecting only those data that are essential to achieve a balance between an efficacious and efficient service and the optimization of its business model. For this purpose we will give priority to any request or suggestion made by the stakeholders to ensure maximum protection of their personal data.
Do you have to provide us with all your personal data? In order to be able to execute a contract and provide the service contracted, you must provide us with your personal data. In all the other events you won´t be required to provide us with your personal data, although in this case we may not be able to send you the abovementioned information.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
At least within the time limits established in accordance with the applicable law and in any case, while the consent given by the user is in force.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA RELEASE AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Will we release your personal data? Your personal data will only be released to JOBBING and its clients with the same abovementioned purposes and in compliance with the contractual relationship. In this sense, the data release within JOBBING will only take place with member states of the European Union, and your data will never be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
In the event that you do not agree to the aforementioned data release, please inform us about it at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 0034. 188.8.131.52
Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations? We inform you that we may share information with certain companies that have a commercial relationship with JOBBING and are based outside the European Economic Area. In that case JOBBING would transfer the data only if entitled to do so, and in accordance with the provisions of articles 44 to 50 of the GDPR.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to be informed on the personal data processing undertaken by JOBBING. In particular:
• You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data pertaining to you we keep and process. You have the right to request the correction of incorrect data, or request the removal of data when, amongst other reasons, these data are no longer necessary for their original purposes.
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request restriction of processing of your data. In this case, we will only store your data for the purposes of exercising or defending complaints.
• Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will cease to process your data except where they must be held on compelling legal grounds or for exercising or defending complaints.
• You have the right to request the portability of your personal data, meaning the transfer of personal data pertaining to you which you have provided to us, directly to another data controller. The data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format if technically possible. To exercise these rights please send an email with your request to JOBBING, email@example.com attaching a copy of your personal ID and indicating the reference “Data Protection”. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, in any case, within one (1) month of receipt of the request. In certain circumstances, said time limit may be extended two (2) further months, in which case we will inform you in due course within one (1) month of receipt of the request. If this is not the case, please accept our apologies and contact us again in order to be able to serve you and solve any possible technical error causing our delay in responding within the set time. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
In those cases where your personal data is being processed in accordance with your consent granted to JOBBING, you have the right to withdraw your consent any time, for one or more of the abovementioned purposes. However, JOBBING may keep the personal data it has compiled for other legal bases, such as, the execution of your employment agreement or to comply with any legal obligation.
Do you have a right to submit a claim? You have the right to submit a claim if you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated the regulations provided by the GDPR or if you believe that you have not been able to exercise your rights properly. You can file a claim with the competent supervisory authorities according to your place of residence. You can check the supervisory authorities at the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/enlaces/index-ides-idphp.php. In any case, please contact us before initiating any claim, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 0034.93.119.54.56.
- VERACITY AND UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
If, when filling out the forms, it is necessary to provide personal data, the user guarantees its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The user will not provide data belonging to another person; JOBBING will assume that the personal data has been provided by the data holder. In this regard, when filling out the forms, the user will be the only one responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused to any person, due to false, inaccurate, incomplete, non-updated data, or data belonging to another person, provided by the user. Users are obliged to inform about any changes of the data provided in order to keep their information up-to-date.
The access and use of the website and its services by minors under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited by JOBBING, except with a prior written consent given by their parents, tutor or legal representative.
- WEB ANALYTICS
This website uses different analytical tools in order to study the way users search, access and use it. These analytics may imply the collection of personal data such as an IP address, information about navigation software or hardware, etc. Said information is not connected to the users and will be used with the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the website.
- USE OF FUNCTIONS AND COMPLEMENTS OF THIRD PARTIES
This website may incorporate functions and complements of third parties for different purposes, such as analytical web tools and maps belonging to third parties. A function or complement belonging to a third party establishes a direct connection between the user´s navigator and the Internet domains controlled by the third party, allowing the downloading and execution of the function. Additionally, most complements of third parties collect information on the pages visited by the user in order to learn more about their interests and subsequently offer targeted advertising.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
JOBBING has profiles on different social networks, amongst others, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, YOUTUBE and LINKEDIN, as a tool of communication and commercial prospection with it´s clients and stakeholders. The interaction with our profiles is performed in compliance with the privacy policies of each of the social networks. The use of social networks implies data access and processing beyond the borders of the European Economic Area, including countries that do not offer a data protection regulation comparable to the European one. Furthermore, the use and interaction with social networks or JOBBING profiles by users involves the processing, under the terms and conditions of this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, of the personal data provided by the user, as well as the information on preferences and commercial interests.
• https://twitter.com/es/privacy (TWITTER)
• https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/update (FACEBOOK)
• https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 (INSTAGRAM)
• https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy (PINTEREST)
• https://policies.google.com/privacy (YOUTUBE)
• https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest- home-privacy-policy (LINKEDIN)
- USE OF THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS FUNCTION PROVIDED BY GOOGLE INC.
This website incorporates analytical functions of Google Inc. (1600 AMPHITHEATRE PARKWAY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA, USA) in order to study the way users search, access and use it. For that purpose, when using this website, the user´s navigator establishes a direct connection with the servers Google.com Internet domain and with other Google domains. This will allow Google to register the user´s activity as well as information on his IP address.
https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es. By using this website you agree to the processing of your personal data by Google in the aforementioned manner and purpose.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
All jobs contained in the job search results of JOBBING´s site, or linked to the search, have been obtained from Internet sites over which JOBBING has no control. Despite making a huge effort to publish job offers of at least the 100 most relevant technological centres of each country where we are present, JOBBING does not take accountability for the abovementioned content.
JOBBING provides a platform of personal (non-commercial) search for persons that are looking for a job. If you would like to make a commercial use of JOBBING´s platform, you must sign a contract with JOBBING.
JOBBING shall not be liable for any damages, whether physical, financial or psychological, that may result from the use of our platform. In case you detect any content that could be harmful, do not hesitate to contact us sending an email to email@example.com or calling us at 0034-184.108.40.206. Every effort will be made by our team to investigate the case and take the appropriate remedial actions.
JOBBING´s team works hard to keep a high level of quality when publishing job offers. However, due to a constant indexation of new content, we can not guarantee validity and authenticity of all the job offers linked to our database. If you detect any suspicious or expired offer, do not hesitate to contact us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every effort will be made by our team to investigate the case and take the appropriate remedial actions.
We do not authorize automatic indexation of JOBBING´s database outside the rules provided by our robots.txt.file (see jobbing.io/robots.txt)
- CHANGES OF THE PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is subject to periodic review and the user will be informed about any changes by email or by means of a notification on our website.